Saturday, January 30, 2010

World Domination Today | Public BETA


I've been working on a little project for the last week, something to get my creative juices flowing, and found inspiration in one of the blogs I read. I decided there was a gap in the market for a subversive-but-silly internet magazine devoted to megalomaniacs, so I set about building one. It's still very embryonic, but I've been gradually adding material to it and feel that it's ready for a kind of public beta. So, have a look around the snappily-titled World Domination Today, and I hope some of it is at least mildly diverting. There's a mixture of real science, speculation on future technologies, and general tips for would-be overlords. I hope to add some profiles of historical tyrants, and possibly features on some of the best fictitious evil geniuses.

If you like what see, it'd be great to have other people joining in. Maybe we'll build a cult following, or it'll just be another one of my stillborn projects... who can tell?!


1 comment:

  1. this just adds to the many reasons i'd like to spend some time inside your head.

    ReplyDelete